Whats it worth ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J1888

Über Member
If you're thinking about the Team Carbon 2016, then I'd really just wait and see because it will be £800 or less soon enough - it's been £800 for ages, and now they've released one with a new paint job, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 2016 model go down under £800, which you could then use a BC discount on too. They've only put it up to £1k again so they can say that they've knocked of 'X' amount when they lower the price in a few weeks.

vickster

Legendary Member
There are lots of LBS who take Halfords vouchers, maybe have a look around locally?
If you're thinking about the Team Carbon 2016, then I'd really just wait and see because it will be £800 or less soon enough - it's been £800 for ages, and now they've released one with a new paint job, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 2016 model go down under £800, which you could then use a BC discount on too. They've only put it up to £1k again so they can say that they've knocked of 'X' amount when they lower the price in a few weeks.
can't get BC discount when buying C2W. He's got to wait for his C2W window to open, at which time the price may have changed or the 2016 bike is no longer available

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
There are lots of LBS who take Halfords vouchers, maybe have a look around locally?

can't get BC discount when buying C2W. He's got to wait for his C2W window to open, at which time the price may have changed or the 2016 bike is no longer available
I went on their website listing local shops that take them , i didnt see anything i was impressed with so far.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I believe Cycle Republic are part of Halfords so should take their C2W vouchers? They've got an Easter Bounceback promo at the moment where you get credited with 10% if you spend over £500 ... not sure if this works with C2W or how much you would get but could be worth investigating?

J1888

Über Member

That's a shame - I was able to use my BC discount on Cyclescheme

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

F** in useless company !
Website has said opening date for C2W is from today for ages , so i go onto it to apply and its not available !,phoned HR and they say sorry we didnt notice , i ask why they have not responded to my emails over the last 6 months about it and they dont know , relevant manager blah blah !
It will be on later this year but not sure when etc .
ntjBjvfnakKJ2.gif

vickster

Legendary Member
F** in useless company !
Website has said opening date for C2W is from today for ages , so i go onto it to apply and its not available !,phoned HR and they say sorry we didnt notice , i ask why they have not responded to my emails over the last 6 months about it and they dont know , relevant manager blah blah !
It will be on later this year but not sure when etc .
View attachment 350618
Interest free credit card...get a deal on an older model and get BC discount if from Halfords (and Quidco, just make sure it tracks properly, I've had several biggish ones rejected) :smile:

wonderloaf

Veteran
Interest free credit card...get a deal on an older model and get BC discount if from Halfords (and Quidco, just make sure it tracks properly, I've had several biggish ones rejected) :smile:
I'm having issues with Halfords through Quidco, they seem to be taking ages to pay up (if at all).

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Email today saying that they "should " have the application page open by thursday , I had considered a interest free card but given i will be getting a carbon bike with tiagra for about £750 and mrs ck doesnt know its gone up ( shh ! ) , if its out of wages its not another bill i need to think about .

Top Bottom