What's 'like lasagne'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...and semolina avec confiture au millieu knocked lasagne into a cocked hat. xx(
It's ok though as the PE master Anthony Williams, used to make us run around the block every morning before assembly, at midday and late afternoon, as it was deemed to be 'good for our wellbeing'.
In shorts, we had 'Rigour Tony' for breakfast, lunch and tea.

Cheddar George

oober member
Tis called Rigatoni Pasta Pie and is a fad food, apparently it is a PITA to make unless you have really large Rigatoni cos you have to squish the sauce down the holes, some call for you to layer bechamel & bolognese sauces, some just use bolognese. I agree it is not so Pie like.

It is one of those food like "Spider Hot dogs" small people think you are truly God like for making it, but it is a fiddly pain.

You're telling Vernon that it's actually a type of pie........... i'll get the popcorn.

Your cap could indeed have been Frisbeed Apé, they were given that name in 1957!!! You were still in nappies then though.
I was still in nappies last night when I went to big school! It was a steep learning curve (I got off and walked)...eleven year olds with 5 o'clock shadow (and it was only 9am) thieves, drunks, pillocks etc...and the usual group of nerds who were only ever interested in politics and life.:smile:
We all used to sit on the bus and speak properly though...mostly in Latin, and once a week were indulged with The Afro-American Music Society...not like the modern day youth, as mentioned in the plaintive wailing of the Mail journalist in my opening post.:whistle:

Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement from all cricket after the series against the West Indies.

And if I'm not mistaken, then he was reputedly known to INSIST on having lasagne for lunch AND tea, and none of those poncy salads or sarnies.

:smile:

Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement from all cricket after the series against the West Indies.

And if I'm not mistaken, then he was reputedly known to INSIST on having lasagne for lunch AND tea, and none of those poncy salads or sarnies.

:smile:
And he grew to like flat caps, Yorkshire beer (and probably a bit of pigeon fancying) if you look at the image gallery in today's Grauniad, Dayvo...some nice, but no food shots in there - apart from the one where he went pasta Brian Lara's run total, pasta 50 centuries etc...

I believe he liked pasta yur eyesed milk, too.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
...... Luckily I was looking for some sports news (honest guv!) and ....

If by 'sport' you mean a sneaky peak at the FeMail to check out the Kate Middleton and the Autumn colour knits article, then your alibi starts to hold water........

If by 'sport' you mean a sneaky peak at the FeMail to check out the Kate Middleton and the Autumn colour knits article, then your alibi starts to hold water........
Correct! :rolleyes:

Although I do tend to 'follow' her, Paul. Why, only last week in the Telegraph colour supplement, she was rescuing a forlorn cocktail from a sand drizzled beach bar countertop in the West Indies...'Pineapple Promotion Bureau' or some worthy cause...all arse about face.

Top Bottom