What's the best dunky biscuit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another vote for shortbread fingers. :okay:

Failing that, malted milks or those LU cinnamon jobbies.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Why on Earth would anybody want to turn a biscuit into a soggy mass? They are supposed to be crunchy FFS.
In theory, you are bang on. I can't really explain why i dunk me biscuits, but somehow it seems like the right thing to do and makes the biscuits more smashing... No real explanation other than that.

grldtnr

Über Member
Any biscuit for me, for I am sadly forsworn of that particular pleasure!
Now got the Diabetes, sorry for the downer.:sad:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I eat healthily now so no biscuits for me. But when I ate anything I wanted, I could easily finish a packet of biscuits with 1 or 2 cups of tea. Favourites include:

Bourbons in tea (coffee at a push but it overpowers the delicate chocolaty taste of the bourbon)
Custard Creams in coffee (slightly too sickly in sweet tea)
Chocolate digestive, or plain, in coffee.
Nice biscuits (coffee)
Hob nobs are ok but I don't like the oaty residue you are left with at the end of the mug
Rich Tea - ok in coffee, a bit bland in tea, but not quite sweet enough for me. If I'm going biscuits then I'm going full throttle or nothing

Pink wafers should be banned, they are not designed for dunking in anything, and are pretty dry eaten raw. And they stick to your mouth.

oh and these bad boys hold up to dunking very well, preferably in coffee. The paper trays are a bit of an inconvenience though when bulk-eating:
Royal Dansk.jpg

Top Bottom