What's the best dunky biscuit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably Hob Nobs

but you risk disaster looms at every dunk as their structure collapses in an instant if you dunk for too long - which might be only a fraction of a second
Generally we don;t have them in - generally I only dunk digestives because that is what we have - they work well and have a more predictable point of collapse

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm partial to a gingernut but post-dunk, it does make the tea a tad gingery, though..

I once made the mistake of dunking a pink wafer.. I've never quite recovered from the experience tbh!!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Probably Hob Nobs

but you risk disaster looms at every dunk as their structure collapses in an instant if you dunk for too long - which might be only a fraction of a second
Generally we don;t have them in - generally I only dunk digestives because that is what we have - they work well and have a more predictable point of collapse
Pah... far too easy!

The sign of a true ninja dunker is one who can always successfully dunk a Rich Tea :becool:

PK99

Legendary Member
Coffee is by far the preferred dunking medium. The bitter sweet dimension it imparts takes the experience to a new level.

Top Bottom