What's the most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharleyFarley

Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy! :hungry:

I can't be the only one who likes all of them.....................can I? :scratch:

My wife love steak and kidney pie, but I hate the kidney. So she made a pie and said it only has steak in it. I took one mouthful and spat it out. She said it only has a tiny little bit of kidney in it. She was trying to trick me to see if I really liked it.

Milzy

Guru
Meat! - seriously, I have no problem with meat. I was made to eat it as a child (you ate what was on the plate or went hungry) and as long as it was lean I had no problem. I just didn't like fat. I raced bikes for years and then took up running. I had a lot of stomach problems after long hard races. Moved in with my vegetarian girl friend and started to eat less meat. The stomach pains started to disappear and I stopped meat eating completely and have not had to retire to bed with a hot water bottle on the stomach in an afternoon after a long ride/run since.

I had the opposite story. :smile:

CharleyFarley

Marzipan.

Are you serious? When I moved to another town we stayed with my sister and her husband for a few weeks. My wife and my sister know how I love marzipan so they made some and told me it was the real thing. It was actually raw pastry with coloring and almond essence, and it turned nasty as I chewed it.

My sister also had dark brown coffee mugs. One morning I was up for work and she knows I like my coffee black. So being only half awake I sipped my coffee as she and my wife watched. Then my wife asked how the coffee is. "It's okay, why do you ask?" She said, "It's just hot water." Nobody knows what I've had to put up with. :blush:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Are you serious? When I moved to another town we stayed with my sister and her husband for a few weeks. My wife and my sister know how I love marzipan so they made some and told me it was the real thing. It was actually raw pastry with coloring and almond essence, and it turned nasty as I chewed it.

My sister also had dark brown coffee mugs. One morning I was up for work and she knows I like my coffee black. So being only half awake I sipped my coffee as she and my wife watched. Then my wife asked how the coffee is. "It's okay, why do you ask?" She said, "It's just hot water." Nobody knows what I've had to put up with. :blush:

Someone should write a musical about it! 😆

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Yes, rice is easy to make but it's not Ambrosia. Now I want some and can't get it.
Why not buy a tin of rice pudding and mix some double cream into it. I'm sure it'll have that Ambrosia affect. :okay:

CharleyFarley

Half a grub when eating a radish. The remaining half was still wriggling. Ugh!!!

Late one evening as it was getting dark, I had a pomegranate cut in two pieces on a plate. I was noshing on one half of it when I noticed something moving on the plate. It was a tiny worm with a black head. Needless to say I threw the whole thing away. We'll never know of all the live stuff we've eaten in our lives, that we never knew about.

Top Bottom