What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IBarrett

Über Member
2 washer bottle pumps for a 2004 Honda Jazz 1.4 dsi
1 kit of paracord bits and pieces and a couple of paracord bracelets.

All are going to Spain with me on Friday. The pumps for a friends car because he can't seem to get them. The paracord stuff is for an elderly neighbour and genuinely lovely guy who has been quite unwell and has taken to braiding crappy blue nylon farm string into makeshift ropes. I'm hoping to give him some inspiration and the kit to have a go.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
10 cable connectors for joining brake cables after I accidentally cut a new one I wasn't supposed to and haven't enough left.
A Powerbar Mango
Two Vel bottle cages for the audax bike

Oh, and this from @Kernow_T which was packed in a box of inflated balloons. Cue :hyper: kiddies:

img-20180417-wa0013-jpg.jpg

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Optilabs Varifocal photochromatic cycling sunglasses.
I popped into their place in Croydon last Friday and tried on a few pairs. The ones I ordered arrived today.

Salar

A fish out of water
jinhao.jpg
Fountain pens from China which I change the nibs and use for pen and ink drawing. I went mad and bought two.

Well they were £2.51 each delivered from China.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Last week a mystery Amazon parcel arrived, from whom, I did not know... although there was a primary suspect. It was my birthday on Sunday so kept the parcel unopened until then, meanwhile, the primary suspect is denying all responsibility. Come Sunday, I open said parcel to find Wheels of Steel by the mighty Saxon on CD, which made me suspect my brother (we were huge Saxon fans back in the NWOBHM infused early 80s). I sent him a text to see if he was responsible, and he pleaded guilty. Now bearing in mind that my brother and I rarely send each other a card, let alone buy birthday prezzies, I was most surprised when his text included the words 'your main present is on the way, should be there by tuesday.' On Tuesday, another Amazon parcel arrived, far larger than the previous one, and with no birthday to wait for, I ripped it open to find King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizzard's Gumboot Soup on orange vinyl! Two unexpected prezzies via the postie... feeling spoilt. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A new water bottle. Stainless steel thermos so my drinks will be kept cold in the summer when i am off on a bimble. And it has its own soft case as well.
20180515_135411.jpg

Top Bottom