What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Dunno I missed him while doing the weekly shop and it's gone back to the depot so I'll have to book a redelivery. Hmpf. I suspect its my cassette.
But a couple days ago these arrived ^_^

20180616_185938.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Blimey, this thread's been quiet for a while...:ohmy:

Anyway, today I received:
upload_2019-1-28_20-38-33.png

An Altura Team thermal jersey.

Just tried it on and it fits perfectly although I'm not quite just how "thermal" it will be - will need a base layer or two in this weather I think.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My 'post delivery person'(puts pc hat on)...sorry it's not 'my' as i don't employ him/her,so it's 'the' post delivery person, has been playing a game of knock and run recently. He(in this case it's a male) knocks just once and when i eventually make it down the stairs he's disappeared,leaving a card behind saying my parcel can be picked up at the 'local' sorting depot. This 'local' depot happens to be 5.3 miles away,so getting there is quite a problem. I phoned a number to have my parcel re-delivered. This automated voice asked many questions then asked my address. It read it back to me as somewhere in ASTON BIRMINGHAM! I'm now sat here quietly, with my doors open(except the front door)so i can hear his faint one time knock.:unsure:

Top Bottom