What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
What postie didn't bring me today (Thursday) was Cycling Weekly. I will probably get it tomorrow or Saturday [PS Yes - Saturday] but there isn't any pro cycling to report anyway.

If I had thought about it I would have cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago before they took out this quarter's payment. I think that I will cancel before the next quarter though. If I miss it when racing eventually resumes, I might go for a digital subscription instead. Save The Trees!

Have you tried Readly£9 50a month Al sorts of magazines All of the popular cycling mags If memory is correct the first month is free.Found it on Google.

Neighbor' dropped off loads of ready to plant out veg seedlings. A garden centre was dropping them off free to customers they know. Rather than throw them away they were giving them away. I feel I am cheating by using them instead of my less well developed seedlings....which makes me feel good!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have you tried Readly£9 50a month Al sorts of magazines All of the popular cycling mags If memory is correct the first month is free.Found it on Google.
I'd never heard of Readly. That looks interesting - thanks! Currently a special offer - 99p for first month, then £7.99/month - HERE.

PS Even better - you can share with up to 4 other family members (or friends?) so it could cost only £1.60/month each.

Last edited:
Delivered 27 bottles of cider from Sandford Orchard Devon. Always looking to support small businesses and nothing to do with 30% of voucher they sent me.

A box of 24 Pedigree chum jumbones from my 15 month old granddaughter or to be more precise my dog hating daughter. I knew she hated the dog but this is going to far. Front says less than 5% fat. They are chicken and lamb flavour....so no actual chicken and lamb.

Composition: cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin? meat and animal derivatives? dried poultry liver powder, seeds, oils and fat.

Protein 6.3%
Fat 1.9%
Inorganic matter? 4.3%
Fibre 1.5%
Moisture 16.6%
And a bit of omega 3 fatty acids

Maths don't add up, thats because they are full of absolute shite.
Actually says don't feed your dog more than 1 a week.....More like one a year.
BIN

alicat

Legendary Member
Cycle magazine, with the strapline

Drum roll

Better together - the joy of group riding

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
An appointment for my next blood test.

A rescheduling of my next blood test (see above) because of staff shortages!

PS My most recent test was on Thursday and it was the first time in 8 years that the nurse doing it has worn a mask. I made a point of thanking her for coming to the health centre to test me and my fellow patients. She said she was just doing her job. Ok, but these tests are (hopefully!) the only face-face-contact I will have with NHS staff during the crisis so it was nice to be able to say thanks in person.

Top Bottom