What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I feel your pain @Richard A Thackeray, I’ve got a quad lockcase now on my IPhone X.

I went through an unlucky patch of breaking a Microsoft phone which fell out of a broken zip pocket on a ride, closely followed by a Samsung A6 which the battery self destructed on and then an IPhone 6 which got knocked off the garden table by a gust of wind and smashed the screen. It still worked until one day the glass fell out of place and broke into even more pieces. Never damaged or broke a phone before so didn’t bother with insurance. Had to see my contract through using an old original iPhone SE not the rerelease.

@bikingdad90

It might go a week without my using it, as I'm not like most of the youngsters I work with (well..... some of them seem to just 'attend'), who are almost surgically attached to theirs
As is my daughter, who talked wife into buying her a '12 Pro'................ does it do anything extra:wacko:

Mine will be used for calls/texts/some 'net when at work, but no; games/films/'skype type' conversations/etc......

@bikingdad90

It arrived this afternoon

Not too happy with the courier, as the provider stated that courier would text/email to give an ETA (hours window)
A neighbour came round, telling us, a parcel had been left on the front doorstep (visible from road)

It's big in comparison!!
DSCF6633.JPG

Thankfully, I have a 19 year old daughter to 'commission' it for me!
This 'techno-luddite' is struggling

I also note that the power-lead has changed. so I can't even use the USB type plugs that are seemingly everywhere here, it necessitated a trip to the local *big) ASDA for an adaptor

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
AD4D1017-E12C-47B3-8A11-B4B9D1FE093A.jpeg

Record Store Day goodie, a week late.:laugh:

Two more arriving anyday now. :becool:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A Suttons Seeds catalogue (sadly, with an order envelope that needs a stamp on it)

A pizza leaflet (that would have been sent to Suttons Seeds if it had been a pre-paid envelope)

An Isocool T Shirt from Mountain Warehouse

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nothing for me. :sad:

Daughter had an Ipad Pro 12.9 2020 delivered yesterday - we'd got it from Music Magpie in pristine condition for over £400 off RRP. Only down side is she hasn't a charger powerful enough to charge it, so's borrowed mine (they don't sell them with chargers). I've just ordered her another Anker charger, cable and a case for it - no goodies for me. MrsF has had a big parcel arrive with 'storage containers' in - more stuff ordered via her 'work'.

Top Bottom