What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Plaster Of Paris bandage - plenty of embankment work to do on my model train layout^_^

An O-ring for my Delonghi espresso machine - as usual a massive parcel for such a small item. Fortunately after much searching I managed to source a new O-ring for "only" £5 posted having trawled through the attractively priced items which had between £5 and £15 delivery charges on top:cursing:

All uphill

Still rolling along
What the postie brought?

That's a sore point.

He thinks he brought me a pair of trainers at 13.59 today. I was working in the front garden from 12.00 to 14.30 and saw nothing, and found nothing on the doorstep.

So here we go, trying to get answers to emails and phone calls. Maybe I'll just pass it to my credit card company.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
@All uphill, oh dear, must be the day for such things.

I have had a Hermes Parcel, which appears to have been "stuck" in their depot for 5 days, without moving (according to their tracking).

I complained to the seller (Ebay) about the parcel's none arrival.

Flurry of activity today, culminating in a message from Hermes, to say parcel delivered to a secure location, at 16:20 today.

Well, where-ever the "secure location" is, it is not at my address!

More poking of the seller with a sharp stick, tomorrow ;)

Good luck.

A new case for my (arriving tomorrow, apparantly...) new phone

I dropped my 4S, & smashed the screen, on Saturday
It slipped out of my locker (chest height)
It's been dropped many times, even onto concrete, but this time it hit the ground just right (or rather...... wrongly!)
Therefore, an thicker case, with 'bumpers on the corners, & a scratch-resistant screen protector

I've had it about 7 years (maybe more??), it's a hand-me-down, from daughter, when she got a newer phone back then

I did ask a few friends/collegues if they had an old/spare iPhone, but no-one did that I spoke to
(didn't see many, as I'm on week-off now, back on Saturday)

We presumed that it'd be difficult getting a phone of that age repaired, so wife offered to get me another one, via her contract, so an iPhone SE is arriving

Now I've got to figure out, how to put all my numbers/photographs onto it
(no 'Cloud' membership)

Oops!:blush:
If it looks odd, it's because I wrapped it in the clingfilm that we keep in Resus

Top Bottom