What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Nothing so far this week.
I am waiting for a set of cable cutters from a company in Glasgow, ordered on the 4th of June. The first set seems to of gone missing in transit:whistle: so they have sent a replacement set. Also waiting for some cloth rim tape which was ordered on the same date, which appears to of gone missing.:angry: They too are sending replacements, but as yet nothing. Something fishy is going on methinks.
The cable cutter has arrived^_^, so has some brake and gear cables with ferrules and end caps that I ordered.^_^

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
It may just be me, but the words EXTRA BASS in the product description are worrying.

No need to worry. Sony do this beautifully which is why I won’t touch any other headphones.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Something fishy is going on methinks.
Our post's been up the creek for months. I've given up chasing things up, 'cos things arrive days or weeks late. I get the impression that they're currently delivering new stuff more or less as normal, and dipping into the backlog if & when the mood takes them. So stuff you ordered three days ago often comes before stuff you ordered three weeks ago - but so far it all gets here in the end.

mustang1

Guru
Can i cheat a little bit and say what the postie brought me a few years ago?

I was having a tidy up and opened a parcel up and in it was an order for an Exposure Strada light. What a pleasant surprise that was!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A 3m x 2m animal pen - an extension to the cat run I built. Worked out cheaper to buy this one as it's going in some spare 'land', rather than be fitted into the garden. Better stop raining.

A chainset from Spa Cycles and some new bits for my motor racing archive.

My usual postie is a lovely chap. Lexicat always waits for him on the window ledge because he always has a conversation with her.

Plus today I gave my postie a jar of gingered apple jelly for his brekkie toast. :smile:

Alex H

Legendary Member
A rucksack - with part of the chest strap missing :angry: - it's gone back

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Six Dexter Wedges and a bag of 0.22uF electrolytic capacitors. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Top Bottom