What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A Tilley LTM6 Airflow hat as a present to myself from this month's premium bond money.

Poon!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My blood donoring reminder letter and questionnair, for the 29th, arrived this morning.

roley poley

Über Member
front BB7 and rotor from spa for £60 in sale on now and off for a roll about in the sports centre empty car park SQUEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got surprise present via e-postie - a (Step)Father's Day present of a gift voucher for Merlin Cycles! I have ordered a couple of spare tyres for my best bike. I normally buy Michelin Lithion 2s but Merlin have some with improved puncture protection for only a few pence more so I chose them instead, plus a spare tube.

Yikes - the 'gift that keeps on giving'... :eek:

Good luck getting over that - I hope you turn out to be one of the lucky majority who don't get it bad!
I had it without knowing about it, sometime in March I reckon, (It’s reckoned Cumbria tourist bods* started spreading it round here). The testing kit was sent out to random people to see how many have antibodies. I had two types in my blood.
*They went to China and various trade shows to drum up business, Boy! Did that backfire!

Top Bottom