What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes that's true. But I also enjoy swimming and being warm, I forgot to add that is the main reason for the wetsuit! And secondly, having your back waxed when you've previously never had it done is agony. I had it done 2 years ago to see what it was like, and it was like being pressure washed with acid
Try getting more sensitive areas waxed :ph34r:

Have you been pressure washed with acid then...and you're still hairy?! :eek:
Do you hail originally from the hills of Rwanda or Uganda? :whistle:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Got a letter today which I was threatened with a few days ago. Somebody at our surgery has done a tick box entry for me showing I have every disease thought of but nobody told me about. I am supposed to remain indoors until June 18th to avoid contamination.
This is a one size fits all thing which in my circumstances is nonsense and in consultation with a more sensible GP I can just continue as before and minimising contact as I have been doing anyway. So long as I do not leave the island which would be difficult anyway and worse trying to get home there is no problem.
I can get food boxes delivered but whoever thinks up these things must have a very strange diet. Nothing useful as no eggs or flour but 2 litres of milk for a week plus veg which are probably peas apparently plus tins of beans and soup and some other assorted rubbish. I don't think it is worth the bother for a couple of weeks.

postman

Legendary Member
1591613643279.png
The postie van has delivered not one but two of these lovely YORKSHIRE water bottles. 500ml on offer at £1-50 each plus £1-99 postage,,and they have been very quick with delivery. A special offer usually £5 per bottle. Now i await the hydration tablets and sports fuel i have also ordered.

Last edited:

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Postie just been (not you!!!) 2 skewers arrived, only the front required, this is to replace the one I replaced for a young boy across the road " I hit it with a hammer to fasten it tight and it just snapped"
And yet another letter from HSBC saying please update your email, I don't use this account and can't log in to change, I might send them a letter, maybe

Top Bottom