What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
A Zefal pump for my older Mk2 Brompton and a new Selle Italia Nubuc saddle arrived 😄

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
An 8-speed chain for my singlespeed bike. I would normally have got one from a local bike shop, but I checked and Harry Ingham has very sensibly closed for the duration of the pandemic. (He is well into the most at-risk age group, so why take the chance of staying open!)

vickster

Legendary Member
A couple of tyres from Merlin. A pair of Assos shorts from Sigma.
Parcel from Velovixen expected early next week :okay:

postman

Legendary Member
Our delivery office is not doing letter deliveries on a Saturday till this virus is under control.Not sure about 24 hour track and trace,large packets,parcels and so on.But i have a race on ,i have bought three items from e-bay recently the last one late yesterday afternoon.Two are coming via RM they should have been here Saturday and the last one via Hermes,with a three day delivery promise.i look forward to see who wins.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Friday saw the arrival of yet another delivery from Spa Cycles - more Velox rim tape, some spare chainring bolts and their own brand 50, 38 & 36 tooth chainrings for a couple of bikes. There should also have been a 48 tooth one as well, but for some reason they sent what is either a metal chainguard or a chainring blank, but have just confirmed by email that they will send the correct item next week.

Pair of Castelli gloves, my old ones were a bit uncomfy, then one of them disappeared off the face of the earth, hence the new ones, just put some laundry away & dug out a change of work clothes for tomorrow, 3 guesses what was lurking in the middle of my work clothes! :blush:

A classic example of the Law of Sod :tongue:

postman

Legendary Member
Rambo Trilogy dvd and the cycle computer. So next week i set off on my virtual ride to Scarborough.Took me ages to set the thing up,numpty that i am. I was pressing the wrong button on the back :cursing::banghead:

Top Bottom