What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
At last, it’s arrived....

Lockdown here is about to get a lot more entertaining ^_^

numbnuts

Legendary Member
A letter from Nationwide telling me I'm now going to get less interest than before :sad:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Postie has delivered a surprise today. A new two man tent, a sleeping bag and an inflatable bed. The Fragrant MrsP bought them for me for when we do a little light cycle touring later in the year. Apparently they were a deal, a steal, the sale of the feckin' century from Millets. They're selling off all the festival camping gear no one is buying 'cos there ain't any festivals.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'll tell you what the postman HASN'T bloody brought me:cursing: Something I ordered on 8th April hasn't yet arrived! I was told that due to other stuff being prioritised from Amazon, the Eduard model of the Mk IVXe Spitfire (too late for wartime use so it was used for speed competitions) would be delayed until April 22nd, then May 1st, then it was definitely coming today BUT WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR IT! I sent for this so I'd have something to do but no, it hasn't arrived. And yet, I ordered some energy gels on Wednesday and they arrived the following day!

roley poley

Über Member
An oven thermometer so we can cross check the temp in the new cooker ON TEST NOW.... come on lemon drizzle cake!!!!

Smudge

Veteran
I'll tell you what the postman HASN'T bloody brought me:cursing: Something I ordered on 8th April hasn't yet arrived! I was told that due to other stuff being prioritised from Amazon, the Eduard model of the Mk IVXe Spitfire (too late for wartime use so it was used for speed competitions) would be delayed until April 22nd, then May 1st, then it was definitely coming today BUT WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR IT! I sent for this so I'd have something to do but no, it hasn't arrived. And yet, I ordered some energy gels on Wednesday and they arrived the following day!

I'm still waiting for stuff i ordered on the 10th March, i've given up hope of getting it now and just waiting another week when i can put in a claim for refund..... and being AliEx i'm not expecting that to be an easy process.

Also had boots delivered yesterday that were a size 11.... I ordered a 10.
Fecking useless.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A mini spending spree on Saturday evening (savings interest payout) saw the following items delivered yesterday & today

Amazon: Waxahatche - Saint Cloud CD, tin of Plus Gas and a Huawei fitness band
Spa Cycles: 2 x pairs of Vellox rim tape, 48 tooth outer & 36 tooth inner chainrings (own brand)
Adnams brewery:
IMG_20200506_114707857.jpg

chriswoody

Legendary Member
I'm not getting any younger and stuffing my clothes into a stuff sack as a pillow was starting to give me some serious neck and back ache along with a poor night's sleep. So I treated myself to this lightweight inflatable pillow for some upcoming bike packing trips. Covid 19 permitting.

IMG_20200514_134230123.jpg

IMG_20200514_134450261.jpg

Top Bottom