What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
5 working days after ordering, this landed on my doorstep from the UK, a bleed kit from Epic Bleed Solutions. Much cheaper than the official SRAM kit and looks really well made. Looking forward to trying it out.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Allan keys, spanners and four DVDs

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Postie has just been, nice half zip FDX jersey in blue, £11.99 delivered, looks good. bought it to make my Ebay order over £20 to get £10 off, sadly 2 make up mirrors for the girls came to £19.98, didnt really need another top, however ..........

Set of oldish 105 brake calipers for the Scott.
These class as vintage now, apparently...mid 90s.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Lightweight Rotor crankset for the PlanetX hillclimb build. No o-rings unfortunately :cursing: so I've had to order those.

Celeste bar tape for the Peugeot Tourmalet build. I'll take a break between marking this afternoon to finish the bike.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No bike stuff, but lots of deliveries of computer parts - daughter's PC is now built with fancy 'rainbow' cooling fans lighting up the case, which can be changed to what ever colour and pattern you like ! Had to send a hard drive back as it was faulty - arrived in a jiffy bag ? Should get a replacement part in a week or so

Top Bottom