What's the worst team jersey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fiona N

Veteran
My Wife likes them, especially when Thor Hushovd
is on the podium.
I was just going to say that :biggrin:

I noticed today he had black ones on,perhaps he's been told to stop frightening the podium girls.
Or maybe the soigneurs haven't managed to wash out the last few days road dirt - I mean a world champion couldn't wear grey shorts :ohmy:

And the Omega-pharma lotto jerseys are too, well, nothing really :wacko:

leyburnrunner

astana and quickstep, both are minging.

wbmkk

Veteran
Another vote for the AG2R La Mondiale outfit.

As a matter of interest, what was the favourite

personally, I like Jelly Belly but they are not in le Tour

Holy Warrior

Basically all that is happening here is all the Jerseys getting labled as the worst lol.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Another vote for the AG2R La Mondiale outfit.

personally, I like Jelly Belly but they are not in le Tour

:wacko:

That Jelly Belly one looks as 'bitty' as AG2R!

That's one of my favourites, I reckon the brown shorts look great.

I like the AG2R jerseys, but those shorts certainly are suspect! I was looking at them as Roche was killing himself in the breakaway today (yes, I was closely inspecting his shorts :whistle:), and came to the conclusion that they just look plain odd more than anything else.

Actually, if they had had lycra kits in the old days, then brown shorts like that are what I'd imagine teams would have used, there's something oddly 'retro' about them, even if it never was 'Retro' in the first place.

At least you can always spot one of their riders quickly though - just look for the brown! :biggrin: and I was vaguely amused as the ITV4 team kept on getting their team and rider identification wrong when it came to Roche

'Oh that's Team X with Rider X..... oh no it's not, its Stephen.... no I mean Nicholas Roche riding for.... umm..... yep, AG2R' :ohmy::rolleyes:

It isn't exactly Rocket Surgery guys!

johnnyh

Veteran
personally I really like the Leopard Trek ones, clean and simple, almost a touch retro.

I hate the AG2R... awful! :chucking up smilie:

Top Bottom