whats under your cycle shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
commando. with a thin layer of assos chamois creme if it is going to be a long one.

may well be wearing something over them though.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Jonny Blade's bum
thumbsup.png

Basil.B

Guru
Just noticed, I spelt Burk wrong!
Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Will have to get a tan in a can for my white legs!
They are bloody hairy as well, but no way am I going to shave them!

screenman

Legendary Member
Hairy legs and gravel rash, get the scrubbing brush out. You may end up wishing you had shaved them one day.

festival

Über Member
Look, I assume this is a serious question so here is a serious answer, they are designed, styled, made, put upon this earth etc etc to be worn only and forever next to your skin with nothing, no other clothing ever to be used between you and the shorts.

Every so often there are posts on here about the merits of bargain basement shorts, I then despair when people praise them and say how good they are and how its not necessary to pay more than £20.
If these products fit your budget that's fine but please, of course they are better than a pair of joggers or tennis shorts but if you are just commuting 3 days a week for just 5 to 10 miles or going out once a week for a long ride is the comfort £55 + brings you such an extravagance for something you use so often?

Anyhow back to the point, get some bibshorts like endura extact or fs260 and you will be amazed.
Use your imagination for a momment to visualize whats going on in your shorts ( i am not even going to imagine ) with your boxers twisted & sweaty between you and the saddle. Any time soon all sorts of medical issues are possible.

Zee

Veteran
SchwarzeneggerCommando.jpg

Commando. Chamois cream is for fairies. I use ground glass and razor blades.

D

Deleted member 1258

Always boxer shorts, would never go commando. At the moment using bamboo boxers with corinne dennis touring shorts or altura summer/winter cruiser tights

Top Bottom