What's wrong with you??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It would be quicker to list what's right with me ...! :wacko:

User269

An absolutely massive co............. oh hang on, wrong forum. OK. Yeh, umm, I've got an arthritic big toe which hurts all the time, and an ongoing, intermittent, but undiagnosed problem with my left hip/hamstring. Other than that I'm fine. Well, physically anyway. I have numerous psychiatric disorders but can't divulge them here as the gremlins in the underworld have wires connected to my bowels and will tug on them if I get out of line, and you all hate me anyway, and there's no point in anything anyway.......................:eek:

User269

abrn363l.jpg
C'est moi!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Isn't it great to be able to cycle despite everything growing old and dropping off.

ASC1951

Guru
I've got a strain in my plantar tendon (left foot) which makes cycling, running, walking, standing and sitting down painful. Had it for months now, other than rest there is no real treatment, just wait for it to go away.
I endured that condition for months. Every time I thought it was cured, I would give it some light effort and it would go again. GP offered nothing except rest and ibuprofen. Consultant gave me a couple of very painful steroid injections right into the fascia - useless. Then I went to a physio who prescribed some targeted exercises with a rubber band. After three weeks I had no discomfort and in six weeks it was completely healed. That was 20 years ago and I've never had the problem since.

Your Mileage May Vary, of course....

Reactions: TVC

subaqua

What’s the point
shoulders that feel like a bag of spanners from too many years slamming into the opposing front row shoulders, ankles like a bag of spanners from twisting them places they definitley were not designed to twist to while on the 2nd row, and poxy verrrucas on both feet

Top Bottom