What's wrong with you??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
left shoulder weakened from an injury at work , ok normally but it meant no martial arts anymore.

Toes tingle if i touch my toes for too long.

right ankle clicks when rotated from to much high impact work when i was young.

Iregular piriformis syndrome in the left buttock.

Currently still suffering with a tenderness in the groin area that has been ongoing for at least a month , starting taking some anti immflamatories and if it does not clear up in a week or so i will be back at the doctors .

Clicky knees, degenerative hearing loss, wonky arm, (result of broken elbow*), painful ankle when it's cold, (result of broken ankle*), teeth aren't great, I wear glasses, I'm too heavy and I fart and snore too much apparently, (although I'm not convinced :whistle:)

Any takers :wub:

*both the result of cycling mishaps, remind me again why we love this hobby*, sport*, obsession* (*delete as appropriate)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nothing other than my shoulder, fortunately. Mechanically it's getting much better now, but still have burning pain in the arm. Some issues with myofacial pain in my left side of back associated with said injury, buy physio and steroid injections help.

Other than that A1 fortunately.

BorderReiver

Veteran
Piriformis Sciatica, which used to cause agony at random (but mercifully infrequent) intervals on the bike. Strangely, never had any problems off the bike. GP had no idea what it was but when I figured it out (after reading an article in a bike mag) I was able to control it with exercise and stretching. Doesn't cause me any problems now.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Mildly arthritic knees, ridiculously high cholesterol unless I take tablets, macular degeneration in L eye and a bald patch just beginning to show.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Tolerance wearing thin as I grow older....
Does anything show if you bend over then ?:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
My wrists aren't quite up to my job, so they twinge if I lift something heavy (or light!) at an awkward angle, or with arm extended. And my left ankle aches a bit sometimes, after I sprained it last year.

Apart from that, I can't complain.

Well, I try not to.

My hips are killing me, I hope it is down to crappy seats in the RM delivery van I have been driving for the last 2 weeks:sad:

And thats on top of the metal plate, rod and pins holding my lower right leg together :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Old father time catching up with me, I'm 60 years young and have general wear and tear from a lifetime of being active and a working life of manual labour. also a touch of tinnitus and fading vision. Due to recent illness I also have a d**** that no longer stands to attention when I want it to, :sad: and , according to the doctors, that's permanent.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
heels are killing me in the mornings or after short rests, hopefully a temporary affliction after 12 hour days on the wards and i haven't done permanent damage with riding fixed.

permanently knackered elbow after a car crash, but apparently (according to insurance doctor) i would have developed osteoarthritis anyway (pfft!), either way it hurts all day every day and i'm allergic to ibuprofen in daily doses and i'm not having another cortisone jab for no-one!!
EDIT: i forgot the serious one!! i've had a mastectomy (i didn't know blokes could have them either or the thing that causes them!)

Top Bottom