What's wrong with you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I had that in both feet last year, the pain is hard to describe to anyone who hasn't had it :cry::cry:

I had it in both feet as well. It came on overnight and for no reason at all. I cycle most did and didnt change anything or put extra Strain on my feet.

I was having acupuncture in my feet with no results and then the needles were put in my ears and left in. What a huge difference in such a short space of time.

I also hear that castor Oil hot packs is good for it but I didnt have to try it.

Dodgy knees, a stone overweight, and just fundamentally unathletic. And a low suffer threshold, when the going gets tough and I'm not enjoying it I give up. I'm no Eddy Merckx :sad:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I have Barrett's Oesophagus, thanks to lots of reflux, almost certainly brought on by too much alcohol for too long. I haven't drunk a drop of alcohol in 6 years now, but it's too late for my oesophagus, as this condition is permanent. Apart from that, I'm disgustingly healthy, thanks to the cycling, eating and sleeping well, etc. and probably look about 10 years younger than I really am. So I'm not complaining, because I know others have far worse (even if I did just have to cough up another undigested food lump, something I need to do several times a week).

sarahale

Über Member
When I was 9 half an oak tree impaled my leg while I was riding a horse! I'm lucky to still have my leg, used to be weak and rubbish at anything, would always collapse when walking. Then I took up cycling and now its stronger than ever, I even ran a half marathon last year in 2 hours. Have a huge scar as a reminder but other than odd pain and twinges cycling has fixed me :biggrin:

Oldbloke

Guru
Not a lot compared to some of you above, thankfully.

Top Bottom