What's wrong with you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
And you look fab-u-lous
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFDw8lkHc8lr1-rc0sP8ebipHBfWWhqk4QAfUxbE0HeSbdO42y.jpg
B*****, didn't realize my webcam was on when I posted :sad:

Brandane

Legendary Member
social anxiety
I was diagnosed with that too. Luckily fairly mild and only affects me in more formal situations. It means I don't interview well, which isn't handy! I fully appreciate how badly it affects some people though.

In addition ...
Atrial fibrillation (heart arrythmia, which caused me to get pensioned out of an admittedly less than promising career after 19 years).
Enlarged prostate (can't venture too far from a bog, and beer sessions are a thing of the past).
Eyesight going downhill fast.
Ingrown toenails, 2 of.

But I make up for it all by being such a cheerful farker :laugh:. The above list are after all quite minor compared to some poor folk. At least I'm still here, mobile, and able to wipe my own ar5e.

Levo-Lon

Guru
A few of the dozen broken bones seem to give aches now and then.
U,C under control,b12 jabs every 10 weeks and poxy migrein for 3 days now and then. Not hide in a dark room type but they make me very agressive in a change of personality way..eyes are crap and always have been.
mum lost an eye from cancer so I hope I dont follow that genetically.

I try not to let things bother me too much as my brother only got 23 yrs and the other brother got a few days and ive had nearlyf 50..and taken many risks with my fook em attitude

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Can't someone make something juicy up?
Sorry @vernon, not made up.
MS for ten years now and four years ago a stroke which took out my right side, cycled on a turbo for about two years before I could let let go of the handlebar with my left hand to signal while still pedalling and another two months before I could look over my shoulder for traffic.. then I was ready for the road (apart from unclipping right foot first, that still takes some doing... must remember which foot to try to put down at traffic lights and junctions) Still walk with a stick but cycle fine between MS episodes.

Apart from that, absolutely fine. :thumbsup:

Gotta be careful with knees after knackeriing both cruciates five years ago. Thanks to attentive GP I can add recurring chronic patellar bursitis to that.
Short sighted and developed tinnitus just over a year ago.
Also asthmatic and have history of anxiety and depression.
Currently 1.5 stone overweight and got crappy cardio.

But sod it, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. I'm engaged to my wonderful lady :wub:, am tackling the squiffy brain with Tai Chi :dance:, and live in a gorgeous place where I can get out and fly! :wahhey:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Actually I'm busy scratching away with my psoriasis, I need to go and put on some cream!!:sad:

Herbie

Veteran
Naively, I always just presume that all of the members of our much-loved forum are all super-human athletes who brave wind and rain to cycle more miles to work each day than I do in a week. They all have perfect health and laugh in the face of any affliction. However, reading some of the recent posts, I've come to realise that most of us have things that we live with every day. It's got me interested in what people put up with everyday but still love cycling - be it ingrowing toenails or loss of movement in certain limbs.

So what've you got?

I'll start - arthritis in both feet!
i,m baldy

D

Deleted member 1258

Four Stents in my chest as a result of a close encounter with Angina a few years ago and a dodgy back from a lifetime of manual labour, apart from that I'm in excellent shape for a man of sixty three, I'm doing a lot better than many who are my age.

brand

Skin and bone graft right shin, hearing loss, back injury, Epilepsy, septic Arthritis right knee, Arthritis left hand (Bennett fracture and dislocation) and extraordinary severe and incurable case of bone idleness.

Top Bottom