What's wrong with you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some 20 years ago a vicious tree made an unprovoked attack on my bike on a downhill run.

Fractured skull, clavicle, ribs, pelvis and hip

I now have a few problems with the hip and arthritis

Sandra6

Veteran
I've got children, there's no cure and it was self inflicted. I didn't even get a council house.
On a more serious note I've had a sore foot for a fortnight its really painful to walk on so cycling has been my saviour this week.
I do have a hiatus hernia and a displaced pelvis which cause me intermittent problems, side effect of the children I'm afraid.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Happy to say...absolutley nothing.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
neck: not great, big car crash that cracked vertebrae and damaged my rotational ability
knees: Badminton, American Football and a dark green car in 2011 that didn't hang around to see if I was still alive have all contributed to those not being all that good anymore
currently got unspecified internal shenanigans that I'm giving out more blood than Dracula's favourite neck for the medicos to try and identify and deal with.

on the upside, my liver is fine & I've seen the pictures to prove it.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have had plantar fascilitis for the last year and have been having acupuncture in my feet for the past 4 months. It has made a massive difference and I am back on my scooter now. Acupuncture in your feet is no fun.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I have an elbow that aches in the cold, knees that are beginning to feel a bit worn, social anxiety which means I can't drink because of interaction with my meds, and chronic idleitis. And at the moment, me wrist is giving me gyp.

Top Bottom