Whats your bike's name?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do not name bicycles and think it puerile to do so.

However, my children think it puerile to discuss world affairs with a cat who can say only "Miaow" and find it faintly disturbing when they enter a room to find me doing just that.

Each of us has his or her own boundaries. Mine include discussing politics with a cat but exclude the naming of inanimate objects.

As in all matters, I am right. Anyone claiming otherwise is wrong.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well the Giant is called Giant and the Planet X is called Lelly. Guess what she was bought for?

I do kind of object to being called puerile by someone who describes themselves as "fat and slow", perhaps a better relationship with the bike would change this? :tongue:

My touring bike is "Orginal Cindy" & my OH's touring bike is "Aeryn Sun". I won't lower the tone (again) on the explanation of their names, if you can't guess you really have no imagination. ^_^
The other bikes we have not really had long enough to really work out their charactors... but currently they are "my road bike" "your road bike" "my mountain bike" "your mountain bike" and range in age of 5 months to a 2-3 weeks old, so probably don't need naming yet!

the car (VW passat 1.9 tdi) gets called "the tank" because it drives like one compared to either my old car (audi A4 quattro 2.8 v6) or any of the bikes.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Who names their bikes?

All the bike manufactures, that's who.

Top Bottom