What's your daily job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Market Research Project Director contracting at a large global agency in the Healthcare business...pays the bills, with a few headaches along the way! :ph34r:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm saving up for my bike number 2. What's your favourite bike out of the ones you use- or the one you use the most if you can't decide on that question? I miss the bike cafe stops ://
It'd be a toss up between my Felt F75, which fits me like a glove and feels just so, and my 83 Claud Butler. Not found another bike and any price that gives me a fizz like the Felt, but the Claud is no slouch and is a wonderful, lively all day marathon competitor to give contrast to the Felt 100M sprinter. I'd take the Felt over a CAAD10 any day, and the Claud over any modern sportive machine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

It'd be a toss up between my Felt F75, which fits me like a glove and feels just so, and my 83 Claud Butler. Not found another bike and any price that gives me a fizz like the Felt, but the Claud is no slouch and is a wonderful, lively all day marathon competitor to give contrast to the Felt 100M sprinter. I'd take the Felt over a CAAD10 any day, and the Claud over any modern sportive machine.
What gear set is that? Assuming both are roadies? How do you pick which bike to take out on a spin?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
McNuggeteer....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Maintenance engineer working on citrus fruit netting and grape punnet machines, products destined for M&S predominantly. Very busy environment, very new factory...I love my job but hate what i call the 'white noise', the tsunami of paperwork, extra tasks, training provision, risk assessments, H&S and responsibilities that keep getting pushed down the line. My job has changed immensely in the last 20 years...for the worse, you just cant focus on your core job any more....but I still love it when I'm left to do what I'm paid for.
I feel your pain....

Reactions: gbb

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I'm a mobile field service technician for the parking and traffic management industry, essentially repairs and maintenance to everything from pay & display machines, car park barriers, traffic lights, ANPR cameras and lots of IT stuff, most of my customers are local government and hospitals. It's ok, most of the day is wasted signing in and out of sites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom