What's your daily job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Retired drug dealer Publican

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I think you know this already, but I'm an farmer (mostly organic veg and chickens ) by day.

And a yoga teacher (mostly by zoom atm) in the evening.

I seem to have set up a volunteer online counselling service of late too :blush:

Oh, and I'm also an Agroecological Landworkers Union rep, and advisor and advocate too.

In my 'spare time' I mostly like biking, hiking, and sticking googly eyes on vegetables.

See avatar for further details :rolleyes:

Formerly a web developer/programmer, currently a Post-Breakdown Early Midlife Crisis Technician (a.k.a. a worthless bum)

Drago

Legendary Member
What gear set is that? Assuming both are roadies? How do you pick which bike to take out on a spin?
The Felt is 105, with some minor Ultegra modications. The Claud is Suntour VX GT.

Depends on the weather, the time of year, the purpose of the ride and the type of riding I'm doing. The ebike and my Pinnacle Dolomote (105, before you ask) are getting a lot of mileage at present. I teach MTB'ing and related techniques to emergency services personnel on a self employed/charitable basis a couple of months a year, but as a rough rule of thumb prefer road riding when on my own.

Top Bottom