What's your daily job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
The more tech/process end of HR as a Contractor. Not overly, but bills and all that...

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

You first...
I'm a student. I don't have a job.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
University lecturer teaching marketing; I fell into the job by accident and have been doing it for 20 years. Personally I'd prefer to be teaching on campus - students via an online platform is harder for all involved - but there's no plans to change. I worked in university management for a year as a secondment and, having had a major accident with some consequences and life decisions to make, decided it wasn't for me so I went back to teaching.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

University lecturer teaching marketing; I fell into the job by accident and have been doing it for 20 years. Personally I'd prefer to be teaching on campus - students via an online platform is harder for all involved - but there's no plans to change. I worked in university management for a year as a secondment and, having had a major accident with some consequences and life decisions to make, decided it wasn't for me so I went back to teaching.
Do you think next year in September 2021 it will go back to normal or not for teaching?

Top Bottom