What's your favourite Beetles track?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ianrauk said:
Yellow Submarine or Ooh Bla Di Ooh Bla Da

Are you sure that is the Beetles. :tongue:

My choice would be

I don't want to spoil the party

Later editted, The Marmelade did that as well. Apologies to Ianrauk.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
ianrauk said:
lol, Beatles fascist,
Law Number 1: No one is allowed to not like the Beatles

It's amazing the knuckle draggers on here whose sole purpose is to pi55 people off. This thread is not about whether you like the Beatles or not, it is asking for your favourite track so by definition if you don't like them then your answer is not required. It is just plain rude to sabotage a thread.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
oh give over and chill back Crankarm, you are posting on a public forum, you are always going to get reply's that you wont agree with. Bugger off to a Beatles love in site if you are so precious about them.

Crankarm said:
It's amazing the knuckle draggers on here whose sole purpose is to pi55 people off. This thread is not about whether you like the Beatles or not, it is asking for your favourite track so by definition if you don't like them then your answer is not required. It is just plain rude to sabotage a thread.

Noodley

People, people, people.

This is Cafe. Chill.

No need to get wound up.....

......especially about music. And shoot music at that! :evil::tongue:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I echo Noodley's earlier sentiments, I'd never given it much thought, I'm ambivalent about The Beatles, but gave it some thought anyhow. and came up wit 'Let it be'... mostly 'cos I was bored.
Hey Jude covered by Wilson Picket is magnificent if you've never heard it.

The Beatles place in pop history is undisputable, but they don't light my candle. Of that era I'm more with The Kinks, Stones, Manfred Mann, The Who and the whole Motown/Soul thing.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
ianrauk said:
oh give over and chill back Crankarm, you are posting on a public forum, you are always going to get reply's that you wont agree with. Bugger off to a Beatles love in site if you are so precious about them.

You're an arse. Is the title of this thread so challenging to you?

What's your favourite Beatles track?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
no sir you are an arse and my point is proven

And if you scroll up you will see I posted my 2 favourite Beatles tracks

Crankarm said:
You're an arse. Is the title of this thread so challenging to you?

Top Bottom