Whats Your Favourite Fruit??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Dont like fruit that much.But the 2 fruits i will eat are Bananas and apples. I like Bananas more though.

Of course, Haribo is my real favourite fruit.:becool:

OP
OP
dantheman

dantheman

Veteran
gbb said:
I need some input here...
This topic reminds me when i wur a kid. I used to live alongside on old railway, out in the country. We used to find 'blackberry' bushes with the biggest mothers of 'blackberries' i ever did see.

Twice as big as normal ones, smoky in colour, and juicy and tasy way way beyond normal blackberries......so what were they ????

BLACKBERRIES ARE GOOD, YES!- WE HAVE A BLACKBERRY BUSH OUTSIDE THE END OF OUR GARDEN IN COMMUNIAR SPOT, ITS ABOUT 20' LONG AND NOBODY ELSE BOTHERS PICKING THEM- MORE FOR ME!!!:becool::biggrin::biggrin:

Noodley

Dave5N said:

Don't be stupid. Bacon is a vegetable.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got stacks of strawberry plants on the go this year - all were dug up and split and replanted in new boarders and pots - must be 50-70 plants.... usually do OK with them -we had loads a few years back, my son was about 2 or 3 and found out what the plants were so just went over and picked them - we told him to rinse them and didn't think much more about it - until he came out in a rash - far too many strawberries in one go.....

Have loads of veg, tomatoes, an Apple tree and stuff on the go - if the summer is better than last year, we may have something to eat this time !

Top Bottom