Whats your favourite meal ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Anchovy Linguine with special sauce is pretty superb. Failing that, a nice Lancashire hotpot or even, failing that, Boullabaisse (actually maybe Boullabaisse is my favourite!)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A really good home made Steak and Kidney pie with a few mushrooms chucked in for good measure. Served with mashed potatoes, swede and cabbage.

simonali

Guru
Beef Stroganoff. Tastes all the better coz I don't have it often due to the cost (about £15 for 2 people)!

walker

I Love my very own special fried rice, and a roast dinner cooked by mostly anyone

My mum's sunday roast (beef, with all the trimmings).
Anything my husband and I manage to cook together - our best efforts have been lamb tagine with prunes, cebiche, scallops with parsnip crisps and balsamic reduction, seafood linguine, and tomyam soup.

gbb

Legendary Member
I had this last night...perfection for me....

Home made Shepherds Pie. Must have carrots and more importantly, sliced mushrooms inside. The flavour from the mushrooms just permeates through all the meat ;)

Then home made Rice Pudding:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Notice how most of us offer simple, traditional home made food.?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Pasta. Boil pasta of choice, fry some thinly sliced garlic in olive oil. Drain pasta, toss pasta in garlicky oily goodness, grate cheese, and add black pepper and oregano. Dead easy, takes 10 minutes, and it's fantastic.
Oh, and a glass of red. The rougher the better.

Top Bottom