1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your favourite meal ?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 18 Apr 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Fast food not included !

2. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Anchovy Linguine with special sauce is pretty superb. Failing that, a nice Lancashire hotpot or even, failing that, Boullabaisse (actually maybe Boullabaisse is my favourite!)

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I could eat a decent home made Chilli con Carne every night for the rest of my life.

4. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Ohh my home made Spag Bol, Lasagne and Buschetta.....love it ! My wife's home made peanut and coconut thai currys .....

5. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

A really good home made Steak and Kidney pie with a few mushrooms chucked in for good measure. Served with mashed potatoes, swede and cabbage.

6. simonali

simonali Über Member

Beef Stroganoff. Tastes all the better coz I don't have it often due to the cost (about £15 for 2 people)!

7. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

My wife's lasagne.

Pan fried belly of Pork. With all the trimmings.

8. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

My mum's pasta bake!

9. walker

walker New Member

I Love my very own special fried rice, and a roast dinner cooked by mostly anyone

10. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

So what about you then matey?

11. My mum's sunday roast (beef, with all the trimmings).
    Anything my husband and I manage to cook together - our best efforts have been lamb tagine with prunes, cebiche, scallops with parsnip crisps and balsamic reduction, seafood linguine, and tomyam soup.

12. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Cornish Pasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

I had this last night...perfection for me....

Home made Shepherds Pie. Must have carrots and more importantly, sliced mushrooms inside. The flavour from the mushrooms just permeates through all the meat ;)

Then home made Rice Pudding:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Notice how most of us offer simple, traditional home made food.?

14. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Pasta. Boil pasta of choice, fry some thinly sliced garlic in olive oil. Drain pasta, toss pasta in garlicky oily goodness, grate cheese, and add black pepper and oregano. Dead easy, takes 10 minutes, and it's fantastic.
    Oh, and a glass of red. The rougher the better.

15. piedwagtail91

piedwagtail91 Über Member

jacket potato ,mushy peas, sweetcorn, cheese and onion pie and gravy, followed by home made rice pudding.