What's your OCD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
snorri said:
I can only eat Jaffa Cakes in twos.:biggrin:
I have to eat the entire packet once I've opened it. Still, only 10 in a box (well, one section of a triple box :biggrin:), and that's not OCD, it's just good common sense. ;)

My only OCDlike tendency is that when eating beans on toast I cut diagonally across each corner of the bread making it square, then repeat on the new corners making it into a smaller square and repeat until the last square is a nice mouthful. I don't *have* to do it, but like rotating it and chopping the corners off each time... it's rather relaxing. :biggrin::biggrin:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Sh4rkyBloke said:
I have to eat the entire packet once I've opened it. Still, only 10 in a box (well, one section of a triple box :biggrin:), and that's not OCD, it's just good common sense. ;)
Jaffa Cakes actually evapourate once the pack has been opened and exposed to air.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I can't leave a blister pack or biscuit box tray with any indentations in it. I can happliy sit there with the end of a teaspoon straightening out a used aspirin pack and then throw it away.

my family know this and will only get cadburys fingers biscuits as they can mess with the plastic tray and wet themselves laughing as I straighten it out again and again and again.

Whashing up - there can't be any bubbles left in the bowl or sink or visible down the plughole.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Couple more odd ones for me:
Counting the steps in any flight of stairs (no matter how small) as I walk up or down them.
Cannot walk past any map on display anywhere, in the street, at a train station, etc., without studying it it carefully, even if I already know the area and its streets intimately - I love maps! Would that be called cartophilia? Cartomania?

Top Bottom