Whats your view...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TrishE

Über Member
My view changes as neighbours come and go :smile:
IMAG0925.jpg
IMAG0500.jpg

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
My view changes as neighbours come and go :smile: View attachment 134642 View attachment 134643
Do you live on a longboat / canal, another one of my favourite retirement ideas that my lovely Mrs won't entertain.:blush:

TrishE

Über Member
Don't know how to quote - steve50 yes I live on a little narrowboat, shame about your Mrs I would just go off and do my own thing which is probably why I'm happily single lol :smile:

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Don't know how to quote - steve50 yes I live on a little narrowboat, shame about your Mrs I would just go off and do my own thing which is probably why I'm happily single lol :smile:
Fair enough, if I was single it would be a no brainer, i would jump at the chance to live in a narrow boat.
To quote a post, look to the bottom right hand side of the post, there are three radio buttons under the posted comment, "like" "quote" "reply" click quote, scroll to reply box and click "insert quotes" then type your own reply

TrishE

Über Member
Fair enough, if I was single it would be a no brainer, i would jump at the chance to live in a narrow boat.
To quote a post, look to the bottom right hand side of the post, there are three radio buttons under the posted comment, "like" "quote" "reply" click quote, scroll to reply box and click "insert quotes" then type your own reply

Ah thank you I can quote now :smile:

It's a nice life I've been on the canals for seven years travelled and worked along the way for a few years but now in a marina and have a permanent job. Marina is on a river much prefer to be on a canal though :smile:

U

User6179

That would be your "microsoft back window" then ????

They never even gave me a fee to use it !

The view from my side window.

uRTM6ad.jpg

Top Bottom