What's your winter project?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Building a bike for my wife, bought frame from Ribble, got the wheels, need complete groupset, bars, stem, saddle, cables, watching a few bits on ebay, see how we get on, hopefully get it done for christmas, can feel a christmas day ride coming, might even go out on the bikes, lol.

Chris-H

Über Member
No pics of my winter project yet but only because ............ i hav'nt got one yet,however i do have all the plans and pics of how i want it to look in my head.Ideally an 80's road frame,repainted white,straight bars,shimano thumb shift index gears,the list is endless,will hopefully have the bike soon so wiill get pics up then.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I have a few.
There's the Kirk to get up and running, probably as a singlespeed. I have an old Huret rear mech that'll make a good chain tensioner.
Then there's the old Raleigh MTB which I'll fit the stuff off my old tourer to, giving me 21 gears from taller-than-I-need to going-up-brick-walls. 12-32 on a 44/34/24, V brakes, butterfly bars, front and rear racks.
Lastly, I want to get the Ribble winter frame together as a credit-card fast tourer. Compact chainset and MTB cassette, so 50-34 to 12-28 or so. That'll be the one I'm aiming to take to the Hook in the Summer, so no pressure...

Top Bottom