What've...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I really do not think you should leave. I, for one, would miss you. And that would be letting a certain person win, which I do not think is a good idea. I still remember his comments about you and me, as it happens, when I was seeking advice on nightmares. You were very helpful on that. He just waded in with one of the rudest comments imaginable. After that I decided to just completely ignore any similar comments from him.

You have started some interesting threads today, and I am sure you will be able to add interesting comments to any other threads. I expect you are very angry right now, but join us again please.

*Special friendly hug from Speicher*.

Bigtallfatbloke

I need to get hold of the following in the DAM near future:

Marshall JFX1 Processor
Marshall MP M4E four way footswitch for a JMP 1
Marshall 4 x12 cabs (two of 'em ) loaded with Greenbacks or vintage 30 celestions
Boss TU 50 half rack Tuner
I need to do all this for free ...that is what I have planned for the near future:biggrin:

simonali

Guru
longers said:
I'm trying to buy a house at the moment
I'm trying to sell mine! As this will involve moving afterwards, a new job will be required in the area of the new residence and possibly a new car too, as I'm bored of the one I've got now!

Keith Oates

Janner
Nothing specific planned but look at anything that seems interesting and follow it through and see where it leads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking the translator out to dinner tonight is an interesting move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Holiday end of May, carry on commuting every day, get properly settled in my current job - been here 5 months - loads still to learn about the organisation, get some bigger rides in in the summer - i.e. get the wife to let me bike it to the in-laws caravan in North Wales whilst she drives the kids there......fat chance...

Pay my loan off, get some cash saved and then in a couple of years get a new bike - I'll be 40 then....really want a Colnago...but that will take time...

laurence said:

Hello laurence - nice to see your name...

yenrod - hope you meant you were only going to bed... not leaving this forum!

Not allowed.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I'm working up to running a half marathon at the end of April but haven't committed myself to it yet and I want, just once, to cycle 200 miles in one day. If I don't manage it this summer, then definitely next.

SamNichols

I plan to use exclamations marks more often!
I plan for my first published novel to be the toast of the literary fiction world, and for me to be the new (and better) Ian McEwan.
I plan to do something at Harvard, although I'm not sure what.
Writing a screen play would be nice too.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I intend to get enough of a job to pay my bills and have a little bit left over, probably eventually get round to writing up the PhD and then drifting wherever life takes me.

Oh, and spoiling my nephew rotten, of course.

Top Bottom