Wheels - where do I begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Citius

Oh FFS :okay:, chill out man.
Mods, can we close this, some are not prepared tp accept alternative views and I see that as baiting.
Id love to come back Citius, but its not worth it, its pathetic TBH.

The irony is that you are guilty of the very things you are accusing others of doing. That's hypocrisy.

gbb

Legendary Member
Mod Note:
If this thread continues as it was, there will be thread bans issued.
Keep it polite and do not continue with the name calling, bickering and the likes.

Do us all a favour Satnav, ban me if it helps :laugh::cycle:

Okeydokey

I like the idea of a coaster rear wheel, saves on a brake cable and more importantly weight. Then I would suggest one of them front wheels with a dynamo in the hub, carbon footprint and all that. Infact when it gets dark at night you can hook it up to a trainer thingy and carry on reading. That's what I do anyway, makes perfect sense to me.

Reactions: gbb
Mod Note: I think given that the poor OP has long since given up on this thread, and I don't blame them, that I am going to close the thread. It is going nowhere and round in circles. It currently contains sufficient information for someone to read and make up their own mind about. If you object, use the report button and explain why you think it should remain open and exactly how it is going to remain civil and I'll reconsider the thread closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom