When cyclists attack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shoud never ave appended but yes, they do deserve each other.
They guy trying to get past shoulda just stopped for five mins then continued after about a minute when it was obvious mr a-hole wasn't gonna let him past.
Tailgating him didn't help

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
short video looks bad but full video shows that the camcyclist is a cock as well. He's badgering the guy to let him pass, riding far too close and even threatens to run him off the trail at one point.

Behaving like a knob provokes someone else to behave like an even bigger knob

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
And who out there clicks on those bloody annoying ads?
Bit annoyed that people do go down this route to make a few sheckles. It's very annoying.. that goes for you too Gaz..:thumbsup:
on one of my channels I have received just over 200,000 ad clicks, that channel has received just over 1,600,000 video views.
Note, that not all of my videos have ads on.

I may make all of my videos have ads on just for you :P

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Plenty of people are cocks in life. One of my old bosses was, I would have dearly loved to crack him one but there's a higher standard of life and morality to aim for.

The guy in the yellow had the option of saying "f*** off" and leaving it at that. Nobody deserves to be beaten for being rude. Even if you just lose your rag and hit someone usually its a single punch... this guy clearly wanted to punish someone. And that is not healthy

400bhp

Guru
Handbags at 20 paces - what a whinging little bell cheese the cam cyclist was.

Come on UK commute cammers - we want to seem some action. :whistle:

GBC

Veteran
It may be that the camera didn't stop recording, and goes on to show an ad hoc colonoscopy. Who could blame him?

Top Bottom