When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Actually looks like it may be a good day today with little or no rain, countryside still has lots of new ponds and fields of mud, pity help any wild life, farmers will have fun and i am sure food production will suffer and cause even more price increases.
Might be able to cycle today and get home clean and dry, not have to spend ages cleaning my bike and have time to try and tidy my swamp that was a garden.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just been weeding for ten mins,the bit of the car parking area which our guest left her car.When she went to Wales with Mrs P.The area is soaked and so is the soil under the bark in the front garden.It is going to be ages before any decent gardening can be done.No wonder farmers are worried about their fields.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I've just had to sprint 50 yards to a bit of tree shelter for a mad 5 minute shower on the way back from the shops from work. It was balzing sunshine when I set off. I didn't even take my flat cap with me.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The Costa Clyde has ..........
Sunny, blue skies!!: :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh:.
Still an annoyingly strong "breeze" and "cool" temperatures, as the BBC (in their efforts to avoid using any language that might sound like negativity) insists on calling what is actually cold and windy.

Top Bottom