When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Who forecast this,The Daily Express? They are the usual suspects for wrongly forecasting long distance weather.

GBNews also competes well in the 'never click their spam headlines, you will regret it' stakes. Luckily Google seems to have blacklisted the Daily Star, once another competitor for crazy weather forecasts.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Heatwave to start on the 27th of this month!!

As predicted, not looking much like your promised heatwave in these parts!! Rain, wind, and 6C next Sunday :laugh: .

Screenshot_20240421-064717_XCWeather.jpg

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It's been raining all day, till 3pm.
I managed to pot up some summer bulbs under the cover of my veranda .
Gave up, did some housework, done another gardening session after it had stopped raining.
The morning commute is still quite cold.
A frost is forecast for Tuesday, will I need my ice bike again?? :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
I left it late again... Not much sun and a rather cold wind!

I must stop going to bed at 05:00 and then I might actually catch more of the sunshine.
Or a night ride on some of the quiet roads round you.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I actually might be a bit sunburnt. Was in North Wales camping last three days, and my face may have caught it, according to my wife. Was very cold at night, just 4-6c (freezing actually). Nice in the day though. Rode the bike, did some walking, did some paddleboarding.

potsy

Rambler
Was out in the garden Saturday and was fairly pleasantly surprised by how warm it was.
Allegedly the temperature was only around 11-12c but felt much warmer in the sun.

Sunday was similar, when in the sun felt very warm, but shaded areas still quite chilly.

Back to wet this morning :rolleyes:

Top Bottom