When riding for pleasure which bike type do you use the most?

Most used bike type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I don't find sharing the road with cars pleasurable at all, to the extent that my road bike hasn't been used for a year or two now. I'm only keeping it just incase something crops up as it didn't cost me a deal.

I’m starting to feel the same. Partly the reason I have barely been out much this year. It’s lost a lot of the pleasure it used to have as the roads just seem to be getting busier and busier every year now.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Absolutely, red ones are always faster!

Black ones look nicer…….

Mburton1993

For pleasure I go for the big, daft Apollo Evade I bought cheap this year. With my road bikes the rides are always geared towards exercise and going fast (which is fun ofcourse) but the mountain bike, because it's big, slow and sh*t is good for pottering around, which is nice.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Ive got a brand spanking new trek domane that hasnt seen an ounce of tarmac since i bought it two years ago……this year im going to strip it down, sell the road groupset and rebuild it as a flat bar gravel bike with sram groupset and hydraulic brakes.

A nice little project to keep me busy

Caperider

20221226_140345.jpg

My newest whip I've been bombing around on its a reincarnated Soma 12 speed.Its is very smooth.Now I'm up to 3 bikes again :smile:

Top Bottom