When...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G3CWI

Veteran
...I'm cycling, I never ceased to be amazed at the bizzare and unpredictable behaviour of pedestrians and car drivers

...I'm driving, I wonder what on earth those silly cyclists and pedestrians are up to

...I'm minding my own business walking in town, I feel constantly under threat from those silent but deadly cyclists and the killer drivers.

and don't get me started on children and dogs...

In each case, I am wholly perfect of course (and obviously I was never a child).

brucers

Guru
Look on the bright side.....at least those 'killer drivers' have'nt got you yet.

When I am driving, cycling or walking I have the greatest difficulty knowing what I am going to do next.

There are so many choices, but so little time to alert others should I reach a decision I can act upon.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I slow down when approaching the rear of moving vehicles.

I slow down more when pedestrians are weaving abut like poets on payday on cycle path.

I almost come to a complete stop when meeting a dog on a cycle path, seeing as how they have a 'red button syndrome' type fascination with putting their heads in my spokes.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
1) If the person is holding a iPhone or Blackberry they are not watching where they are going, this makes no difference if the person is driving, walking, riding or on the bus
2) If the person is breathing they generally don't give a damn about the impact they have on others and are totally focused of getting where they need to go.. Damn everyone else

Sandra6

Veteran
What about when you're in a supermarket and those people get themselves behind a trolley ?!
There's more road rage goes on in Asda than on any A road.

Tribanite

What about when the security guard is a complete jobsworth and won't allow you into the building, but starts helping you the moment you say ok i will leave and you can explain why i was turned away!!! GRRRR

Top Bottom