When's the next World Naked Bike ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blonde

I want to do it! I have threatened to do this on several occaisions but never know where or when it is going to be. There was one in Manchester (the only Northern town in the list) in June but I missed it! The website doesn't seem to list future dates though, so how do you find out?

Edit: Ah, spotted it - 6th June 2008. Hurrah! So sign up now people! Whose up for it? Anyone done one before?

vbc

Not for me I'm afraid Ms Blonde. Spending time in the 'ospital after a big 'off' I decided to have a good look at myself in the shower room mirror and was pained to see that my once firm and shapely cyclists bum was suddenly an old man's saggy and wrinkley arse. No public nudity for me, thank you! ........You can e-mail some pictures though if you like.

yenrod

Sounds like a good go BUT - I'm thinking of planning an endurance ride for 'chairidee' as I'm good at riding all day...and is another reason to spend ALOT of time on the the BIKE as its the only thing that seems to give me most satisfaction.

OP
OP
Blonde

Blonde

Frustruck said:
Oh dear, it clashes with the Paris-Roubaix sportive. Shame... and no, I am not riding the pavé naked!
Yes I have been thinking about the, ahem, 'jiggle factor' but the procession is only 11 miles I think, and fairly slow, so I should be OK... as long as I have a large, soft and plumply padded cushion and the industrial support bra ready for afterwards. :blush: :rolleyes:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
and write - 'cyclists can go for hours' accross my chest, and 'trucks suck' on my back...
I have nice clear handwriting if you need help putting your slogans on...

ladyjulian

I did it this year - great fun.

Although it does go at about 2mph, and getting out of Hyde Park is a bit freaky due to the number of people pointing mobile phone cameras at you. But riding down Park Lane starkers is wonderfully liberating. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Blonde

Blonde

Liz said:
I did it this year - great fun.

Although it does go at about 2mph, and getting out of Hyde Park is a bit freaky due to the number of people pointing mobile phone cameras at you. But riding down Park Lane starkers is wonderfully liberating. ;)

Hurrah for you! Yes, I had assumed that is would be a SLOW ride - but this is a good thing if you're nekkid, or it'd just hurt! I won't be doing t'London one though, just my nearest, in Manchester. Will be fun to see the bits of the city that I normally commute clad in lycra, whilst bare arsed.... :ohmy:

Top Bottom