where are the bike pumps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
If commuting it is in the rucksack. Leisure ride on the road bike there is a co2 pump and a mini pump in the saddle bag, if on the hybrid then the mini pump is in my pocket.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Mines on the frame by the bottle cage

007_zps822adc54.jpg

compo

Veteran
Mine is too long to fit inside the frame so it lives to one side. Doesn't look elegant but then neither I nor the bike are streamlined!

002_zps54692c5c.jpg

Reactions: 4F
I carry mine in my backpack along with everything else.

binsted

In the rucksack, although if I got a p****ure, I would sit at the side of the road, cry and look all helpless, until a kindly passing man (or lady!) helped me out!

I came across a guy and gal on the side of the road, it was swelteringly hot and she had the bike upside down struggling with a puncture. The guy was sitting in the one bit of shade with a can of drink. As is the norm I stopped and asked if they were OK.

Before she could answer the guy replies, "we don't need any help she's fine" ^_^

ScotiaLass

Guru
I came across a guy and gal on the side of the road, it was swelteringly hot and she had the bike upside down struggling with a puncture. The guy was sitting in the one bit of shade with a can of drink. As is the norm I stopped and asked if they were OK.

Before she could answer the guy replies, "we don't need any help she's fine" ^_^

Oh he seems like such a keeper! (NOT)

Top Bottom