Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcd

Thanks bonj.

bonj said:
Has jersey got roads?

Only at low tide :rolleyes:

There are loads of roads - they just aren't very long :rolleyes: - but then neither are the hills :smile:

50 miles of road have a speed limit of 15mph & the island wide speed limit is 40mph! Not got a ticket on the bike yet, but am working on it . . .

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
It appears I'm not on the new improved ( I love that on adverts, they're admitting they sold you crap before !) all singing locale map. I'm PMing you bonj.

Glad to see Mr. Oates is on there though, he took me some bloody finding on the original map !

Well done bonj, good effort, I noticed a few changes on the old map (shame) before my pc crashed out.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
col said:
i just noticed elmer isn't on,wasn't he on the other?come to think of it,he hasn't been on here for a while has he?

Speicher said:
I think he had a thread on here about his computer not being Well. :rolleyes:

(Just looked, page 3 of list of threads)

col said:
Ayup Elmer,how goes it?

It goes well thanks col. The pc re-boot was quite easy...... it's all the m/s updates and re-configuring and down loading of fave work software that takes the time. Did several "on-line" virus searches and for now are as clean as a Dobro's dongle.

Only thing thats bugging me at the mo is when I move pages around the screen, they leave a "lag" trail behind that I can't get rid of.

Solution = Don't drag pages round the screen !!

walker

Elmer Fudd said:
It appears I'm not on the new improved ( I love that on adverts, they're admitting they sold you crap before !) all singing locale map. I'm PMing you bonj.

thing is how can something be new and improved? its either one or the other. :rolleyes:

bonj2

Elmer Fudd said:
It goes well thanks col. The pc re-boot was quite easy...... it's all the m/s updates and re-configuring and down loading of fave work software that takes the time. Did several "on-line" virus searches and for now are as clean as a Dobro's dongle.

Only thing thats bugging me at the mo is when I move pages around the screen, they leave a "lag" trail behind that I can't get rid of.

Solution = Don't drag pages round the screen !!

ever thought of a career in IT? :biggrin:
Seriously - that methodology will get you far.;)

bonj2

That's more like it!

NOw there's a route starting to emerge.

I think we could do this jersey relay thing.

I hereby nominate you to cycle to take it to feckless. And no cheating. ;) I expect Cunobelin's 'water bike' to be fully utilised. :biggrin:

bonj2

Arch said:
When i click the link, it brings up the map for my gmail email account - in other words, there isn't one. I guess I need to logout as 'me' and log in as cyclechat, can someone remind me of the address and password? Or should it just not be doing that? It could be this Uni computer playing up...

Anyway, bonj, can you bung me in, central York will do, anywhere near the Minster.

tdr1nka said:
I'm still havin this prob.

But I know I'm on there!

T x
aha, so that might be your problem tdr1nka.
Solution = Don't have a gmail account!
(Extract from the Elmer Fudd school of IT ;))

Top Bottom