Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:laugh:LOL:laugh:

I've just noticed where Bonj has placed my marker (It is not too far to where I live).

It is placed on a community centre 10 minutes walk away from where I live (the bit I live in is nicer than that bit! :biggrin:).

Have a look at what some enterprising youngsters have written on the roof of the community centre. How did they know that the google satellite was passing overhead that day! It's great to see that the youngsters of today have shown some enterprise!:biggrin:

A virtual beer to the first person who deciphers what they have written!

(You obviously have to change the display to satellite view! )

Danny

Legendary Member
Arch said:
What! ME, ride with that bunch of nutters? :biggrin: (Except Danny, I don't know you!)

Indeed - I am convinced I am the only sane person in York;)

magnatom said:
:laugh:LOL:laugh:

I've just noticed where Bonj has placed my marker (It is not too far to where I live).

It is placed on a community centre 10 minutes walk away from where I live (the bit I live in is nicer than that bit! :wacko:).

Have a look at what some enterprising youngsters have written on the roof of the community centre. How did they know that the google satellite was passing overhead that day! It's great to see that the youngsters of today have shown some enterprise!:smile:

A virtual beer to the first person who deciphers what they have written!

(You obviously have to change the display to satellite view! )

"Shawton Young Team. F T Pous" ?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think vagueness about actual location is a good idea, I know that us ladies might certainly prefer not to have our actual addresses up for all and sundry to see... I'm actually not in the exact right place, but near enough to get the drift...

Danny, if your flag is accurate, I have a few friends live round your way!

Lord of the Teapot said:
"Shawton Young Team. F T Pous" ?

Pous should be Polis.

The correct translation is: We are the young lads who are members of the gang, going by the name of Shawton Young Team. We are not too enamoured with the boys in blue.....:wacko:

It's quite a high roof, so fair game to them!

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
How did you guess?!:cry:

It's Shafton Young Team, not Shawton! Magna a gaff like that could rip you a new bumhole in the wrong company!:cry:

I used to be a member of that Next Generation gym when I was at Bearsden Rd. I once squatted for John Beattie the rugby man:ohmy: It was also the same gym where I saw Dariusz from Pop Idol in the buff.:smile:

Tetedelacourse said:
It's Shafton Young Team, not Shawton! Magna a gaff like that could rip you a new bumhole in the wrong company!;)

I used to be a member of that Next Generation gym when I was at Bearsden Rd. I once squatted for John Beattie the rugby man:ohmy: It was also the same gym where I saw Dariusz from Pop Idol in the buff.:blush:

Opps! I was just copying what Lord of the tea said. I'm gettin a doo'in on the way home tonight now!

I might just be able to see the tennis courts from my front living room......:biggrin:

Top Bottom