Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Someone's crafted "POO!" in a field next to the Barnton Roundabout in Edinburgh. I can't decide whether it's the map or the field that has been defaced, judge for yourself by typing in "Cammo Grove" clicking GO and looking at the field next to it in the satellite pic:

POO!

Tetedelacourse said:
Someone's crafted "POO!" in a field next to the Barnton Roundabout in Edinburgh. I can't decide whether it's the map or the field that has been defaced, judge for yourself by typing in "Cammo Grove" clicking GO and looking at the field next to it in the satellite pic:

POO!

Brilliant!! :becool: I think it is real, as all the shadows look correct etc, although it could be an elaborate fake I suppose.

How did you find this Tete?

Tetedelacourse

When I first looked at Google Maps I tried to measure the length of my commute, which used to go quite close to there. Like all good poos, that one is indeed pleasing.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
Totally off topic. Arch, did you know that in "Publisher" there is a font called "elephant"? :angry: No, not elefont ;)

I think I'd heard of it... I think it might be a paper size as well, (or a book size or something...)

Smeggers

Arch said:
I think I'd heard of it... I think it might be a paper size as well, (or a book size or something...)
ITS A LARGE GREY MAMMAL!!!

(some people are so thick! ;) )

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
I have been resisting sending bonj a PM as I "know" he will reject me under his "strict vetting policy" :smile:

I think he's honour bound to put you on, Noodley, even if you are a scurrilous reprobate! I called him a prat on another thread and he's swallowed his pride and put me on!

bonj2

rich p said:
I think he's honour bound to put you on, Noodley, even if you are a scurrilous reprobate! I called him a prat on another thread and he's swallowed his pride and put me on!

i think you've called me a prat on many threads rich :thumbsup: :blush:

Top Bottom