Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
alecstilleyedye said:
spooky. that shot is right near where in laws live. found their house, and guess what's in the drive? my car!

That is spooky ;).

Good family friends live on Cammo Place. Guess what's in their drive?

Their car!

longers

Legendary Member
According to my friends, the poo wasn't theirs and the image is 12 to 18 months old going by what car was in their drive.

longers

Legendary Member
alecstilleyedye said:
it's a bit spooky because we live 235 miles away and we aren't there that often.

Sorry, I knew what you meant. It wasn't a sarcastic comment but facetious.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You ask Bonj to facilitate your entry. PM Bonj with where you live. Just the town, so you can then post here about how he put you on top of a supermarket).

bonj2

Right, what we need for this Jersey relay is someone in the following locations:
Chard, Taunton or Wellington
Gloucester (possibly)
Telford and Shrewsbury
Quite a few more people spread across north wales
Possibly a couple in Chorley, Ramsbottom - Lancs
Possibly someone right in the middle of the peaks
Barnsley and Wakefield
Maybe someone Chesterfield/Mansfield -ish area (although that may be me soon)
Castle Donnington/Loughborough
Nuneaton
Swindon/Faringdon/Wantage
Reading
Mid-sussex, e.g. Storrington, Shoreham-by-sea
Gravesend/Chatham
Quite a few spread across North Essex, e.g. Saffron Waldon, Halstead/Braintree, Colchester/Great Cornard
Between suffolk and norfolk, e.g. Stowmarket and Diss
Newark
Scunthorpe
Few people spread between civilisation and where Crackle lives (Fort Bill anyone?)
All round northumberland linking Edinburgh to Newcastle area

HOWEVER, there is a certain modicum of 'bunching up', I can't help noticing that certain people are guilty of huddling together in certain parts of the country, with the following areas being home to at least 3 of us in close proximity:
Edinburgh
York
Bristol
London
Liverpool

So, if one or two people from the latter list of areas could please make arrangements to up sticks and move house to one of the areas in the former list, that would be very much appreciated.
If this request is not complied with, then either people are going to have to go on long rides, or go on trains, or possibly meet up in between. Or cheat. (And these bunchers up will be blamed.) Not sure which option I'd prefer - neither are that great. I'd rather people just move house.
However, with the exception of the above areas, then by my rough guess we are all linked by no further distance than approx. 20 miles.

Noodley

Ok bonj. I'm gonna PM you with my location and subject myself to your strict vetting policy :angry:

But only as I could be of assistance in the "shirt nonsense" :biggrin:

I may be in a position to assist. I could meet some CCers before the start of audaxes and then pass on the shirt to others en route. It would take a bit of planning mind but it should be workable as the distances will range from 100km to 1000km. The areas I'll be riding this year are:

various parts of Scotland and I can just about guarantee I could work in something for "anywhere" in Scotland
Pennines - not quite sure what area this covers :biggrin:
Peak District
(I reckon anything "north England" would be a possibility)
North Wales
South Wales

longers

Legendary Member
Good effort Bonj :angry:.

If no-one lives in the middle of the Peak District or admits to it, then that is perfect as it will make a good ride for somebody to cross it by bike. I will volunteer quite happily for that.

Top Bottom