Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
col said:
i just noticed elmer isnt on,wasnt he on the other?come to think of it,he hasnt been on here for a while has he?

I think he had a thread on here about his computer not being Well. ;)

(Just looked, page 3 of list of threads)

Arch

Married to Night Train
When i click the link, it brings up the map for my gmail email account - in other words, there isn't one. I guess I need to logout as 'me' and log in as cyclechat, can someone remind me of the address and password? Or should it just not be doing that? It could be this Uni computer playing up...

Anyway, bonj, can you bung me in, central York will do, anywhere near the Minster.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Hi Bonj,

this computer mullarkey is to complex for me. Any chance of you bunging me in? All the details I think you need are under my avatar. Ta.

Tetedelacourse

I've missed something. I thought I did this already. Someone screw it up?

Bonj stick me on will you please, there's a good lad? Forth Road Bridge, East path, somewhere between the North and South towers.

Do you view it the same way as the other one?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Arch said:
When i click the link, it brings up the map for my gmail email account - in other words, there isn't one. I guess I need to logout as 'me' and log in as cyclechat, can someone remind me of the address and password?

I'm still havin this prob.

But I know I'm on there!

T x

ChrisKH

Guru
gavintc said:
An anthropologist would find the distribution quite interesting. The UK population is heavily SE centric, but there are more cyclists who have pm'ed Bonj who live in the north. Interesting.

That's because we're too busy working to support those in the North.:biggrin:

Top Bottom