Where do you come from?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

My Mummy's tummy xx(

A native of Nottingham but not living anywhere near there now, something Nottingham is very grateful for

gbb

Legendary Member
Here, there and everywhere...

Born in Cornwall, spent my life in various parts of Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Huntingdon areas, Nottinghamshire and currently Peterborough xx(:tongue:

Not having roots is a funny thing xx(

domtyler

Über Member
Melvil said:
Came from C+ when it turned into Bikeradar...wish I came earlier actually.

I doubt it.

I looked at this site a few times while C+ was still going strong, I think someone had a link as their signature, and it was TOTALLY dead. I.e. one or two posts per month. Unless you like that it in a forum of course.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I found bikeradar, must've been shortly after the split which I knew nothing about.

I read lots of disatisfied threads on there about this place and so googled it just out of nosiness.

Long story short, liked what I saw and nearly 300 posts now xx(

edit: Ok, over 300 posts now :tongue:

gbb

Legendary Member
LOL, the poll makes it clear now...

C+ primarily
Ventured into CW a year or two ago perhaps, but it was deader than deadness itself.
BR...just couldnt see myself being there long term.

Zoiders

I woudnt answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere

So why do you need to know where we came from?

gbb said:
Not having roots is a funny thing xx(

Its because youre not a vegetable.

domtyler

Über Member
mickle said:
Its because you're not a vegetable.

Is this supposed to be funny? A lot of my best mates are vegetables so I find it offensive when people take the piss like this and use derogatory language about veggies.

mondobongo

Über Member
Was looking for a new home after switching from MTB to Road signed up to BR read a mention of CC on there, came over for a nosey and never went back.

Zoiders said:
I woudnt answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere

So why do you need to know where we came from?

Expand and elucidate and illustrate your answer clearly with examples....xx(

I am anxious to catch up with all the nuisances of biking forums which I sometimes see being hinted at but fail entirely to understand the point.

Didn't come with everyone else; I went to the toilet for a pee and when I came out the party had moved next door but it took me a while of chatting in the kitchen to find where everyone had gone (well not everyone but quite a few).

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Found C+, then it changed to BR and had to re-register as wouldn't accept user name or e-mail address.
Then the layout tends to hurt my eyes, small print, white background. It's ok if you can cope with that.
Mostly prefer here tho', easier on the eye and (generally) a better sense of humour.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Zoiders said:
I wouldn't answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere.
And why would that bother anybody ? I didn't realise that being a member of one forum foreclosed your options of joining other fora.
It's not the bleedin' Masons fuchristsake.
(mind, there are some petty minded people about).

Does this mean I have to drop out of DIYnot.com plus others in case someone teks the paddy ?

Top Bottom