Where do you come from?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Melvil said:
Came from C+ when it turned into Bikeradar...wish I came earlier actually.

To be honest this place is only like it is because of the amount of refugees from C+, that said I'm sure it was a nice place before we all arrived.xx(

papercorn2000

I live about a mile up the road from you BJB!

In common with most, I joined BR but was directed here after a day or so and have never been back. Never really gave it a chance I suppose.

yenrod

Oh, it is definately NOT !

Beleive me xx(

The atmosphere is very different. :tongue:

BJB said:
Just wondering where everyone on here came from? This forum very much feels like the old C+ one and wondering what percentage of users came here from there or elsewhere?

bonj2

col said:
bonj,its because i do stuff at home,im a home bird,i dont drink,well very little and rarely.So im always looking in here.And iv been on two weeks winter hols too.
You must have changed your mind posting did you?xx(

changed my mind about what?

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
From C+ when it changed. Waaayy too much info on BR to deal with.

Not a prolific poster, 1000 posts in 4 years xx(

Born in furry boot city, moved to England and now back in Aberdeen.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Zoiders said:
I woudnt answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere

So why do you need to know where we came from?

LOL, I just posted something about cyclechat there and got a rather sharp pm from Mr Mod. I was tempted to tell them they forgot something: their manners at home, but then I felt it was probably fairly pointless. That sort of moderation is really not welcome anywhere on the Internet.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Wooohooo!!!!!! That was enough to get me banned apparently. LOLOLOL! I knew my time there was limited after seeing those undeserved verbal b!tchslappings issued to Zoiders and Nutty.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I came from C+, I was pointed in this direction by another C+er and I think I was one of the first ones to jump ship...

It's been fun, watching the dynamics of the forum as it grows.

I haven't been back to BR, except for Brown Tuesday or whenever it was the server went down, and I only went back to see if anyone knew what was going on... Good luck to those that stayed, but all my favourite people are here, so here I stay.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, and I think it's time once again to say a big thankyou to Admin for coping so well with the influx and keeping us on the relatively straight and narrow...xx(

BentMikey said:
Wooohooo!!!!!! That was enough to get me banned apparently. LOLOLOL! I knew my time there was limited after seeing those undeserved verbal b!tchslappings issued to Zoiders and Nutty.

which forum is this?

Top Bottom