Where do you come from?

How did you find this forum?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
I had just started posting on c+,then it changed to BR,too much going on,and a little confusing,so followed a link off someones thread to here.

KitsuneAndy

Googled it. xx(

Joe

Über Member
I came across C+ not so long ago. After reading it for a while and deciding to post something I realised it was shutdown!xx(
Went to BR and wasn't impressed by the insane amount of folders, but noticed people talking about this place. Had a looksie and that was that:biggrin:

ChrisW

Used to lurk on C+, post here when i have the time..

And how do people like, Bonj, BTFB, Lord of the Teapot, Elmer Fudd, DomTyler, Bent Mikey, Maz, Jacomus, Col, Betty Swollocks, Fob Foodie, Panter (nice to see the vision in pink is back)etc find so much time to post?

Hang on, with all those names, we''ve got enough for a Team to enter the TdF. Let's do it..

Zoiders said:
I woudnt answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere

So why do you need to know where we came from?

Is this a bit like the way a rutting stag keeps his harem of hinds under close supervision? xx(

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Zoiders said:
I woudnt answer this question to be honest as a certain forum founder is keeping tabs on members and ex members when they post elsewhere

So why do you need to know where we came from?

WTF???? You don't think Princess Di was murdered by Prince Philip by any chance do you?

Me, C+ refugee via BR very briefly

Zoiders

rich p said:
WTF???? You don't think Princess Di was murdered by Prince Philip by any chance do you?

Me, C+ refugee via BR very briefly
Errrr no

But people have been binned from a certain forum for speaking there mind elsewhere about modding policy and the like

I didnt believe it myself at first but its true

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I was on C+, but didnt post much. Then it changed to BR and stayed on there. Found a link on there to here, and here is where i have stayed.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Zoiders said:
Errrr no

But people have been binned from a certain forum for speaking there mind elsewhere about modding policy and the like

C+ refugee - July 2007. BR was, well, tooooo much.

Whichever forum you are refering to Zoiders it sounds like a place to avoid.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Was on C+, posting away one day. Went to make cuppa (doffs cap to LOTT) and it was gone... tried BR, wasn't liking it much, but was willing to give it a go, till some snotty herbert said "Well f*ck off then, if you don't like it", so I did. xx(

bonj2

ChrisW said:
Used to lurk on C+, post here when i have the time..

And how do people like, Bonj, BTFB, Lord of the Teapot, Elmer Fudd, DomTyler, Bent Mikey, Maz, Jacomus, Col, Betty Swollocks, Fob Foodie, Panter (nice to see the vision in pink is back)etc find so much time to post?

Hang on, with all those names, we''ve got enough for a Team to enter the TdF. Let's do it..

certainly for me it's because i've got nothing to do at work. That will probably change when i start my new job a week on monday.

bonj2

Zoiders said:
Errrr no

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Whichever forum you are refering to Zoiders it sounds like a place to avoid.

probably ACF. Oh no, sorry - can't be that, they don't even let people OPEN THEIR MOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE... xx( :tongue:

col

Legendary Member
bonj,its because i do stuff at home,im a home bird,i dont drink,well very little and rarely.So im always looking in here.And iv been on two weeks winter hols too.
You must have changed your mind posting did you?xx(

Top Bottom